Tuesday, February 12, 2013




12th February 2013

Hello all you Fundoos,
Writing after a long time...
And I am sure I will send you a newsy message a day or two later.

However, I thought I would share the world's most bewildering news of The Pope abdicating...... I am so shocked and afraid for the future. This is what has been predicted. What happens after this portends ill for human kind..

I urge you, each and everyone, to pray for each of us and the people you know and dont know, for protection and blessings. Pray for Pope Benedict and for the right Pope to come in his place.

PRAY!!!

Here is an article that might be of interest....
 http://www.russellmoore.com/2013/02/11/an-evangelical-looks-at-pope-benedict-xvi/

Love you and bless you!

Mummy Ruth ( Lasa, I like your name for me, dont call me Aunty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment