Friday, February 1, 2013

Prequel to the 1st week in Feb 2013



Hello everyone,

New week for Pops and me but the weekend for all of you...
Hope next week brings in God's blessings, good news, a week filled with accomplishments and a promise of a better week to come!

Our weekend was lovely... Peace and Happiness visited our home... we had planned a Sea Food Bonanza. But as Murphy's law would have it.... there was no "good' fish available! I think the sea is a bit rough and there was no fresh fish available and we had to make do with what we got. So, a planned menu of Crabs, stuffed pomfrets, stuffed squid, and fish curry, changed to..... King Fish curry, Prawns Pattiya, stuffed squid, fried king fish , sprouted moong with coconut and fried Lady's fingers. And I made carrot halwa. It was all so good!

So we had a nice quiet and gentle time. I think we have grown used to each other so it was pleasant and a happy day! Hopefully for Peace and Happiness too. We had hoped to go to the Creek Park and watch the fireworks, but it didnt happen.... full stomachs and laziness probably.

I will send you photos when I can download them, from my camera. And this time round, it is important, as news of our Sea Food Fiesta has reached Europe.....! Actually just Lovi and Kim and I have promised to eat a few extra morsels on his behalf.

So plans for the week are in the offing. Most important being, getting my medicals done with. ON the biz front, contacting some of my old 'boyfriends' and getting some business from them.

So, take care and enjoy the weekend and energize for another week of work and play!

Love and hugs,
Mum











No comments:

Post a Comment